Not 100% happy with your new Sylvia P?
You have 30 days from the date of receiving your items to return them.
We accept returns for in-stock practice-wear when:
- The products don't fit
- You don't love them as much as you hoped
- They aren't the products you ordered
- The products have defects.
While we don't do any exchanges on any of our in-stock practice wear products, you can return it it to us for a full refund or store credit. Then you can purchase the product or size you were after.
Returns of Personalised and Team Wear products can only be made if the product is faulty. Our team will get in touch and we will get the product remade for you.
Simply complete the returns form below and we’ll get in touch with all details you need to return the products. Please do not send goods to Sylvia P without completing the form below.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
All products must be returned in new condition. Outlet and sales goods cannot be returned unless they have a manufacturing defect. All postage costs must be covered by the customer unless the product is faulty.
WHAT IS YOU RETURNS POLICY?
- Your return needs to be received by us within 30 days from the date of receiving your goods.
- The product needs to be in original condition, unwashed, unworn (tried on is fine) and with all packaging and ticketing in the condition that it left Sylvia P. Products must not be marked, damaged or broken.
- You will also need provide proof purchase (order number is sufficient).
HOW DO I RETURN GOODS?
- Complete the form below. This must be completed before sending goods to us.
- Our team will review your case and get in touch with you about what we will do next.
- If a return is approved, we will provide you with a Return Authority Form. Add this to the shipment so we know what to do with the products once they are returned to us.
- If product is faulty or we sent you the wrong products, we will provide you with free return label, please ensure that you viably stick this label to the outside of the package and drop it off at the post office.
- If you don’t receive a free returns label, we recommend using registered or express post. We cannot be held liable for any lost goods in the post.
WHAT RETURN OPTIONS DO I HAVE?
- Store Credit - we’ll supply you with a gift voucher to the value of the returned goods. Store credit not available if purchased with Afterpay.
- Remake – only available for personalised and team wear products if they have a manufacturing defect.
CAN I RETURN OUTLET OR SALE GOODS?
Outlet or sales goods can only be returned if they are faulty.